Petit Ermitage maintains this web site ("Site") to permit visitors to learn more about its products and services. Please feel free to browse the site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement ("Agreement"). AII reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by on-line postings. Your continued use of this site after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All information ("Information") which you read or see at this site is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents ("contents") are owned by Petit Ermitage, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom Petit Ermitage has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this site's contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the contents of this site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
- While Petit Ermitage has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site, which is accurate and timely, Petit Ermitage makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, Petit Ermitage assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the contents of this Site. Moreover, Petit Ermitage neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with Petit Ermitage. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither Petit Ermitage nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this site, or your inability to access or use this site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the contents of this site are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions, which might impact you.
- Petit Ermitage assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this site, or the downloading of any Information from this site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed throughout the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of American International Industries and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and Petit Ermitage will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
- The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this site are either the property of Petit Ermitage or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
- Descriptions of Petit Ermitage's products contained within the site shall not constitute product labeling. You should use Petit Ermitage's products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products.
- Internet users located in countries, which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws, and regulations are prohibited from accessing this site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
- Any communication or material transmitted to this site by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to Petit Ermitage can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by Petit Ermitage or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
- Petit Ermitage has not reviewed all of the sites, which are linked to this site. As a result, Petit Ermitage is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
- Petit Ermitage reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the content of this site at any time. Petit Ermitage further reserves the right to discontinue this site at any time and without notice. Copyright © 2015 Petit Ermitage All rights reserved.
Petit Ermitage will not sell any information we gather at our web sites. We collect identifiable information for four reasons: 1 to contact consumers with reminders, updates, and news, 2 to notify winners of contests, 3 to send out brochures etc. via regular mail, and 4 to conduct consumer testing and feedback
SURVEYS REMINDERS, UPDATES, NEWS!
In various places within the Petit Ermitage Web Sites, there is an option to subscribe to an E-mail database, which is used to send reminders, updates and hot news pertaining to the web sites. There's always an option to decline the subscription or unsubscribe after receiving the newsletter. E-mail addresses gathered from minors and adults for subscription purposes are used only for this purpose and no other.